Last updated: 2023-07-05
Visiting the website, creating an account with a view to using the application, subscribing to the newsletter, and/or applying for a live or video demo implies your explicit approval (by means of providing your personal data or opt-in) of the Privacy Statement and therefore your approval of the way we collect, use and process your personal data.
Personal Information We Collect
Type Prompt may collect and process the following personal data:
- First and last name
- Company name
- Company address
- E-mail address
- VAT number
- Social Profile information (i.e., from Connect with Facebook, Sign In With Twitter)
We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you (“Personal Information”) as follows:
- Personal Information You Provide: We may collect Personal Information if you create an account to use our Services or communicate with us as follows.
- Communication Information: If you communicate with us, we may collect your name, contact information, and the contents of any messages you send (“Communication Information”).
- Personal Information We Collect Through Our Social Media Pages: We have pages on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, Medium, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect Personal Information that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details (“Social Information”). In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
- Personal Information We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Services: When you visit, use, and interact with the Services, we may receive certain information about your visit, use, or interactions (“Technical Information”), including log data, usage data, and device information.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information as follows:
- Provide Our Products and Services: We use Personal Information to furnish our Services, including to process and fulfill your selection or purchase of our Services and to improve the quality, safety, and security of our Site and the Services.
- Communicate with You: We use Personal Information to respond to communications, contact you about your transactions, promote our Services, provide other relevant information, and request information or feedback.
- Personalize Your Experience: We utilize Personal Information regarding your use of our Site, including to personalize and enhance your experiences.
- Internal Research: We use Personal Information to conduct internal research to develop, improve, or repair our products, services, or technology.
- Security or Fraud Prevention: We use Personal Information to prevent, detect, protect against, or respond to security incidents and preserve the integrity or security of systems.
- Legal Compliance: We may use Personal Information to comply with applicable law or to comply with a lawful governmental request.
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
In certain circumstances, we may share your Personal Information with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, including without limitation in the situations below:
- Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Information with vendors and service providers.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in strategic transactions, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a “Transaction”), your Personal Information and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the Transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that Transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect and defend our rights or property, prevent fraud, act in urgent circumstances to protect personal safety, or protect against legal liability.
- Affiliates: We may share Personal Information with our affiliates, meaning an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with OpenAI.
- Other Users: Certain actions you take may be visible to other users of the Service.
Processing of Your Personal Data
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization and marketing purposes. The service is part of the Google Marketing Platform and is available for free to anyone with a Google account.
This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials. You can opt out of receiving any by following the unsubscribe link provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We do provide paid products and/or services within the Service.
The tools/s we use for payment processing
Other service providers
Recipients to whom we disclose your personal information are carefully chosen by us. They receive data for legitimate purposes, especially when it comes to pursuing our business activity and providing a qualitative service.
Updating Your Information
GDPR – EU Data Subjects
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) provides EU data subjects with the additional rights described below.
Use of Personal Information
We generally act as a data controller of EU data subject’s Personal Information submitted to us. We rely on that Personal Information for the legitimate commercial purposes of providing our Site and Services to you. Where we need to collect Personal Information by law or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that Personal Information when requested, we may not be able to provide you with our Services. We consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights before we process your Personal Information. We do not use your Personal Information for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law. In certain circumstances, we act as a data processor of third-party partners, and, in those circumstances, we process your Personal Information for the purposes set out in this Policy consistent with the data processing terms of those partners.
We also may rely on your consent to collect, use, or disclose your Personal Information. If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the information below. We will only use your Personal Information for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your Personal Information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and explain the legal basis that allows us to do so.
If you are located in the EU and have any complaints regarding our privacy practices as a data controller, you have the right to make a complaint to your local Supervisory Authority. However, we would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns before you contact your Supervisory Authority, so please contact us first at the information below.
In accordance with Articles 12 to 23 of GDPR, you have rights over your personal information that we are committed to follow:
- You can request access to your personal information and a copy of it.
- You can ask us to modify your personal information if you consider it obsolete, inaccurate, or incomplete.
- You can request to restrict the processing during a limited period of time, in certain circumstances.
- You can opt-out from a consent already given, without this withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of the processing operations already carried out.
- When technically feasible, you can ask us to send you the personal information you provided us or that we communicate it to a third party.
- You can object to the processing of your personal information if based on our legitimate interest in certain circumstances.
- You can ask us to delete your personal information if it meets legal grounds for which it is applicable.
These rights can be exercised directly and at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
International Data Transfers
We offer EU Model Clauses, also known as Standard Contractual Clauses, to meet the adequacy and security requirements for our customers that operate in the European Union and the United Kingdom and make transfers of Personal Information from those jurisdictions to the United States and other countries that lack adequacy determinations. Please contact us as detailed in the “Contact Us” section below for more information.
California Privacy Rights
To the extent provided for by law and subject to applicable exceptions, California residents have the following privacy rights in relation to the Personal Information we collect:
- The right to know what Personal Information we have collected and how we have used and disclosed that Personal Information;
- The right to request the deletion of your Personal Information; and
- The right to be free from discrimination relating to the exercise of any of your privacy rights.
We do not and will not sell your Personal Information.
Categories of personal information collected:
The personal information that Applaud So Ltd. collects, or has collected from consumers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose:
The personal information that Applaud So Ltd. disclosed to the third parties identified in the previous sections about consumers for a business purpose in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information:
You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information by Applaud So Ltd, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No sale of personal information:
In the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, Applaud So Ltd. has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Applaud So Ltd. will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
“Do Not Track” Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 13. Type Prompt does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to Type Prompt through the Service, please email us at email@example.com and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
We use commercially reasonable physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and disclosure of data. Please note, however, that no security measures are perfectly secure, and we are unable to guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
No Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Service or e-mail. In addition, we are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service or third-party websites.
By using our Service, you understand and acknowledge that your Personal Information will be transferred from your location to our facilities and servers in the [insert country/region].
We may update this Policy periodically as we offer new products and services, and as our business, technology, and applicable laws change. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the “Last updated” referenced below. Any changes will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy.
Applaud So Ltd
Last Updated: 2023-07-05